- Commercial Industrial Cotton Mop Aluminum Handle Telescopes Ranges from 50.3" to 59" Long. Allowing it to Reach Under Objects or Adjust to Various User Heights. And you don't need to bend your back again! And you can have a sturdy and reliable handle that can withstand all types of cleaning and maneuvering without having to worry about it snapping like plastic.
- Commercial Industrial Cotton Mop Perfect Cleaning for large area: Specially for Cleaning Industrial/Commercial/Residential large area, perfect for all types of surface areas including office floors, shopping mall floor, hospital floor, restaurant floors, garages, warehouses, hard wooden floor, Laminate, marble floors, tile floors, cement floors, ect.
- Commercial Industrial Cotton Mop Unique Cotton Dust Mop Head: Cotton mop head size is 39.9" when fully spread out. TWO-LAYERS THICK and SOFT Cotton yarn deeply cleans and absorbs dirt water, dust, hair, debris, etc. On any types of surfaces in one wipe. SAVE your time. Machine washable and reusable, not disposable, which help you save money and reduce waste!
- Commercial Industrial Cotton Mop: You should be careful to install the two side plates into the main plate, and there is a lock on the handle that you can adjust the length of the pole. You can screw clockwise to pull up and down the lock to adjust the pole length, and screw anticlockwise to fix the length.
We guarantee everything we make and we only make products that we ourselves would want to use. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products because we want you to try them out safe in the knowledge that it won’t cost you a cent if you don't like them. That’s the kind of confidence we have in our products. (Conditions must be fulfilled)
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase together with proof of purchase.
- Items must be in their original condition in original packaging.
- Returns and refunds are only accepted for items purchased via our online store.
- Before you return the item, please contact us via email@example.com, and we will provide with return address. Please do not send items back without first contacting us – no returns will be accepted without a prior notice to us.
- It is highly suggested to use a traceable shipping method for all returned items.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting it.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). We do not keep your credit card information on file, and will call you to obtain the appropriate information should we decide to issue a credit.
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- Where items are returned due to faults we will of course issue a full refund for the purchase, including any original postage fees paid. This will be determined after we have inspected the product.
- For ‘change of mind’ returns the value of the refund will be to the value of the product only (Outbound postage fee is included).
$8 (Standard)/$12(express) for all purchases under $79.00
Free delivery for all purchases over $79.00
This applies to every product listed on our website. ‘Total Order Spend’ includes all products purchased in a single transaction online excluding shipping costs. Yocada is only able to accept orders from customers with a delivery address in Australia. Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to other overseas destinations at the present time, however this may change in the future.
* Please note orders to Christmas Island, Cocos Island, Norfolk Island, Lord Howe Island and Australian Antarctic Territory may incur additional freight charges to those published above.
Other Shipping & Delivery Conditions
Every order is dispatched from our warehouse via courier or Australia Post with tracking and we aim to process, pack and dispatch your order in the shortest possible time, usually the next business day, providing that we have the item in stock and received final confirmation of your payment. Although we endeavour to keep our stock levels up on most products listed on our website, we cannot guarantee immediate availability on all items. In the event you have an urgent need for a particular item, please call us before placing your order to verify if it’s in stock. Items in stock will be allocated and reserved only to customers with a formal website order and confirmed payment. In the event that an ordered item is not currently in stock or we are awaiting delivery of new stock from our supplier, we will notify you with an expected date of delivery. In some cases we may be able to provide you with an agreeable alternative item, place the product on backorder for you, or offer a full refund.
For high dollar value purchases, sometimes we may ask you to confirm certain details about your order and/or provide relevant identity documentation first before we ship the products out to you. This is a necessary security step to mitigate the risk of potentially fraudulent or unauthorized credit/debit card transactions and helps to provide us with a level of satisfaction that these orders are in fact from legitimate people.
Delivery is normally via Australia Post’s eParcel service for all Australian orders, Orders are dispatched from our Victoria based warehouse. However, we reserve the right to use any other common carrier, depending on the destination and order size. Shipping to most Australian capital cities will take between 1-5 working days, however please allow up to 6-10 working days for deliveries to more regional and remote locations. These shipping times are approximations and whilst every effort is made to ship your order as soon as possible, shipping times are not guaranteed. Please note that the default delivery method for all orders will involve obtaining a signature from the customer when they are home or at the delivery address stated on the order. If the delivery address is unattended, the courier will leave your parcel in a safe place if one is available. If a safe place isn’t available, they will leave a notification card and take the parcel to the nearest pick-up location for the customer to collect at a later time (which may be a nearby Post Office or courier depot).
We may also be able to offer you Express delivery in certain cases if you require your product more quickly. If you have any further enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your purchase for more information.
We strongly advise that you choose a delivery address where you, or someone known to you, is able to accept the delivery (ie. to your home, office or workplace) within regular working hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm. Due to varying delivery driver schedules, we are unable to call customers prior to delivery or arrange preferred times for you.
If your delivery has not arrived within the expected time frame, you can submit a track and trace request via www.auspost.com.au/track using the tracking/consignment number provided to you by email at the time of shipping or simply contact us via email on email@example.com and we will investigate further and get back to you with an expected delivery date. Please note that once an order leaves our warehouse with the specified shipping provider, Yocada cannot be held responsible for any unexpected delays in delivery that occur which are outside of our control.